1962 BAMBOO LONG SLEEVE BUTTON UP - MENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Inspired by a shirt Dan's dad wore back in the day, the 1962 Bamboo Long Sleeve is a must-have for any well-curated closet. Constructed with an easy fluid fabric, this durable snap button was designed for a lightweight and breathable wear that keeps you cool while shielding you from the sun on the open road. Featuring an allover blue and black plaid pattern with a high-end finish and generous length for a perfect lay, the 1962 is set to become the top that you’ll find yourself reaching for time and time again.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Men’s blue and black plaid patterned long sleeve bamboo shirt
- Full snap button closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual snap button flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Gray and white Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron, shake wrinkles out or steam
- Signature bamboo blend
Size & Fit
- Sized directly off our flannels, for a slimmer fit size down
- Relaxed fit
- Generous length