FUEGO FR FLANNEL - MENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Fuego FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Torch is built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
* NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s red and grey plaid patterned flame resistant flannel shirt
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket with an NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label on the left side
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
Size & Fit
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels; will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit; refer to size chart