MENACE FLANNEL - WOMENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 17 Left in Stock!
Inspired by the 1996 movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood," the Women’s Menace Flannel features an allover red, black, and gold plaid pattern that offers an eye-catching design, while our signature D-Tech™ blend provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel. Constructed to be breathable for the performance you demand, yet durable for the rugged lifestyle you live.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Women’s red, black, and gold plaid patterned flannel shirt
- Full button up closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual button down flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low, do not iron
- Signature D-Tech™ polyester blend
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Microfiber cloth inside the bottom left corner to easily clean your glasses or devices without affecting the look or design
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and sleeve cuffs for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Signature D-Tech™ blend minimizes shrinking, wrinkling, and never needs ironing or dry cleaning
Size & Fit
- True to size; refer to size chart
- Added room across the back and chest
- Relaxed fit