SPARK FR FLANNEL - MENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Spark FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Composed of 100% 8.25-oz cotton and specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Spark is built to meet the performance requirements of an ATPV* 11 cal/cm2 minimum arc rating. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
* An Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV) refers to the maximum incident energy (in calories per centimeter squared) that protective equipment can be exposed to and prevent to onset of a second-degree burn. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s charcoal, gray, and blue plaid patterned flame resistant flannel shirt
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
SIZE & FIT:
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels; will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit; refer to size chart