WINFIELD FLANNEL - WOMENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 17 Left in Stock!
Commemorating the 30th Anniversary of the Jays winning the World Series, the Women's Winfield Flannel features an allover blue, white and red plaid pattern that offers an eye-catching design, while our signature D-Tech™ blend provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel. Constructed to be breathable for the performance you demand, yet durable for the rugged lifestyle you live.
On October 24th, 1992, the Jays won their first Pennant. Dave Winfield hit a two-run double at the top of the 11th inning versus Atlanta's Charlie Leibrandt and that hit would go on to win the World Series. This was one of the most memorable moments in Canadian sports history and we are proud to recognize this incredible feat and give a nod to “Mr. Jay”.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Women’s quintennial blue, white, and red plaid patterned flannel shirt
- Full snap button closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual snap button flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low, do not iron
- Signature D-Tech™ polyester blend
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Microfiber cloth inside the bottom left corner to easily clean your glasses or devices without affecting the look or design
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and sleeve cuffs for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Signature D-Tech™ blend minimizes shrinking, wrinkling, and never needs ironing or dry cleaning
Size & Fit
- True to size; refer to size chart
- Added room across the back and chest
- Relaxed fit