KILN FR FLANNEL - MENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Kiln FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Kiln FR is built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
*NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s flame resistant flannel shirt with a cabernet and white plaid pattern
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs with flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Cabernet Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket with an NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry to minimize shrinking or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and sleeve cuffs for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place
Size & Fit
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels, will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit